Tuesday 7 August 2012

Seer's Tunic, can I have this?

I've been a good little Mithra and done some research on what gear I need to be using and when for WHM. According to my research and Eclipstic's White Mage Equipment Guide, I've heard I should be equipping these bad boys:

  • Seer's Tunic
  • Seer's Slacks
  • Seer's Pumps

The only problem? They're not actually available on the AH and I'm not too keen on Clothcraft (I want to cook like I did in previous MMOs!). I may just save up and get the +1 variant but considering I spent almost all of my gil in the last few days (what was I even doing?!) I have no idea how long that will take. I may be becoming reacquainted with my buddies the Moat Carp.

In other news, last night I hit 30 WHM and am prepping to join Eclips and Trisk in Crawler's Nest. I have never been before, so it should be interesting! Eclips will be playing his WHM as well, and Trisk will be levelling his DRK or THF further.

Mithra beach party!
While waiting for a party, however, I went on a little trip around the world. I had a mini beach party in my swimwear (solo, haha) at the Dunes, then waited for the boat to arrive. I trekked off to Windurst and did some fishing, then got a party in Gusgen and zoomed off.

That new pearl you're seeing is from the lovely people at SOSBrigadeXD, who invited me into their ranks thanks to the request of Eclips. They're really friendly and awesome, so thanks for letting me join in the funtimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment